What I do well, and am glad to provide
- IT project management
- Website development (front and back-end development)
- Website regular backup and maintenance
- Responsible Person for GDP
- Blogging to topics such as pharmacy, healthcare, children and education, IT, social media and technology. In two languages: English and Serbian.
- Site administration in CMS-s such as WordPress, Dupal, OCP, Joomla, TextPattern, SiteCore, Digiself, Magento… any, really.
- Social media marketing: strategy development and execution, with ROI
- Brand building – following strict guidelines for social media interactions and website development, in line with the brand book and design
- Search engine optimisation
- IT consultancy: SEO and social media, troubleshooting of IT related problems
- Beta testing
- Translation: English to Serbian and Serbian to English; Italian to both English and Serbian, but not the other way
- Website analytics and advice
- Training and knowledge sharing: training sessions, video tutorials, screenshot guides. I would always rather teach you how to do something, than do it for you several times (although, for the right price, I would gladly do it over and over again).
What I do slightly worse, but know people who know it better
- Mobile applications development
- Server optimisation
- Writing website copy for small and medium businesses
What I don’t do, and would prefer not to be asked
- Blogging to topics such as real estate market, economy, politics or law
- Working free of charge